- For more information please contact: email@example.com
- The Cultural Capital Fund provides qualified individuals and institutional investors with an opportunity to invest in the media sector with a particular emphasis on content.
- The investment adviser believes that the fund is positioned to benefit from the growing trend towards individuals prioritising experiences and memories over products and things.
- Quality content exists in an environment of strong international demand helped by growing prosperity, new technology and an increasing ubiquity of devices. As a result more people are enjoying content more frequently and for longer periods of time.
- Established as an Expert fund in Jersey on May 1st 2014 the investment aim is for long term capital growth through participation in the equity or debt of projects. The shares were issued at £100. At the end of year one the valuers* estimated that the gross asset value per share had risen to £111.26 and at the end of year two £124.81 per share (see performance tab) * Duff and Phelps
- The disciplined investment process has been designed to allow the fund priority access to the best of the projects whether they be developed in house by Bob and Co Ltd or brought to Bob and Co by industry contacts. The main areas of expertise for Bob and Co are TV Drama; TV Factual; Film; Theatre (West End and Touring) and Intellectual Property.
- Shareholder benefits include co-investment opportunities while having the opportunity to get access to the industry via opening nights, script readings, rehearsals and more.
- At the end of December 2016 the fund was invested in twenty seven assets: (for more detail see quarterly updates)
– Documentary 13%
(example: Defenders of the Sky)
– Theatre (West End and touring) 20%
– Film Development & Related 19%
– Television (Drama and animation) 32%
(example: That Day We Sang)
– Digital media and other 8%